3. Treasure Race shall use your Identifiable Information only in association with its operation and administration of the Site and App and its communications with you. Treasure Race shall maintain the confidentiality of your Identifiable Information in the same manner in which it protects its own confidential information of like kind, but in no event shall Treasure Race take less than reasonable precautions to prevent the unauthorized disclosure or use of your Identifiable Information.
4. Treasure Race may disclose your Identifiable Information to its employees and contractors on a need to know basis provided that such employees and contractors have confidentiality obligations to Treasure Race. Treasure Race may also disclose your Identifiable Information as required by applicable law or pursuant to a subpoena, order and/or request of a court or other governmental, legislative or regulatory body. Lastly, Treasure Race may modify your Identifiable Information such that it is not identifiable as yours, and Treasure Race may store, analyze, manipulate, aggregate, display, disclose, distribute, retain and otherwise use such unidentifiable information without restriction.
6. You have the option to opt out of providing certain information or data, from being contacted by or receiving information from Treasure Race, its sponsors, advertisers, affiliates and/or strategic partners, and to choose how Treasure Race uses your information and data. You may exercise your options by sending an e-mail with your request to “info@TreasureRace.com.”
7. You may review, update and correct your Identifiable Information by editing your User Profile. To edit your User Profile, log on to the Site or App using the user login and password, select “Account” and “My Info” and follow the steps.
8. The security of the Site and App, and of the servers and other computer equipment used to bring you the Site or App, is a high priority of Treasure Race. We maintain the Site and App and all associated data with technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, and improper disclosure. We follow industry-proven security procedures such as encrypted administrative communication, restricted access to underlying machines, and firewalls at network access points. No computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. But Treasure Race is committed to providing reasonable and appropriate security controls to protect the Site and App and its information against foreseeable hazards.
9. Credit card numbers are used only for processing payments for services that you request through the Site or App, and are not used for marketing, sales or other purposes. All credit card transactions are handled through an encrypted system with a secure online credit card processing company. Because Treasure Race values the security of your credit card information, under no circumstances will Treasure Race store your full credit card number on the Site or App in any manner whatsoever.
10. Treasure Race’s servers will collect certain technical information from your computer when you access or use the Site or App. Below we have summarized this technical information:
(a) Internet Protocol Addresses. Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses are identification numbers assigned to a user’s computer by its Internet Service Provider each time the user logs onto the Internet, or are permanently assigned if a user has an open connection to the Internet.
(b) Web Logs. Treasure Race maintains standard web logs that record basic information about visitors to the Site and App. Our web logs contain the following information:
(i) The type of browser you are using when you access the Site, for example, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, etc.;
(ii) The type of operating system you use, for example, Windows 10;
(iii) The Internet domain from which you access the Site and/or the address of the website you linked here from; and
(iv) The date(s) and time(s) you visited the Site or App, and the pages you viewed and/or functions you used while you were at the Site or App.
(c) Use of IP Addresses and Web Log Information. Treasure Race does not try to identify individuals or otherwise collect Identifiable Information from IP addresses or web log information. IP addresses and web log information are used by Treasure Race to, among other things, administer the Site and App, help diagnose technical problems, to track and analyze aggregate data associated with the Site or App, to design the Site or App, identify popular features, and in similar ways. Treasure Race may aggregate IP addresses and/or web log information, and may store, analyze, manipulate, display, disclose, distribute, retain and otherwise use such unidentifiable information. We may also provide IP addresses and/or web log information to law enforcement agencies if someone tries to damage the Site or App or use it in an unauthorized or illegal way.
11. Treasure Race receives and stores certain types of information whenever you interact with Treasure Race. For example, like many websites and mobile applications, Treasure Race uses “cookies,” and Treasure Race obtains certain types of information when your browser accesses TreasureRace.com or use the App. In a mobile application, when a browser is needed to view certain content or display an ad within the app “cookies” are used. A “cookie” is a piece of information that the Site sends to your browser, which then stores this information on your computer. In the case of mobile applications, “cookies” cannot be shared with other apps and remain private to each app. If a cookie is used, the Site or App will be able to “remember” information about you and your preferences either until you exit your current browser window (if the cookie is temporary) or until you disable or delete the “cookie.” The purpose of the “cookie” is to identify you when you visit the Site or App so Treasure Race can enhance and customize your online experience. Many users prefer to use “cookies” in order to help them navigate a website or mobile application as seamlessly as possible. You should be aware that cookies contain no more information than you volunteer, and they are not able to “invade” your hard drive and return to the sender with personal or other information from your computer.